domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

People throw rocks at things that shine

How to understand something the great philosophers never understood ? How to want understand the love? The only science that is not accurate...I cannot explain why I love you so much, I guess i fell in love with your smile, your way of kiss me, your way of say me "You're idiot...but you're my idiot and I love you" when we're in the bed... 
Seems like there's always someone who dissaproves. They'll judge it like they know about me and you and the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do...the jury is out, but my choice is you.

So darling, I don't care what the say the gossips...Because I love you and it's not their to speculate if it's wrong and your hands are tought but they're where mine belong and I'll fight their doubt and give you faith with this letter.

Because you're the only the exception, you're all that i want to have, and my love this love...is ours. Ours beautiful mess



2 comentarios:

  1. Que bonito...por quien va?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. La persona a la que me refiero sabe quien es, lo siento no desvelo nombres, pero si me conoces, es algo obvio y si eres un desconocid@ dudo mucho

      Eliminar

-He will be the world's richest man, but there's one thing he will ever buy ...
+What?
- a dinosaur

What do you think?

Suave como la seda, fresca como el aire